Wednesday, July 28, 2010

All-Tomato Dinner Menu + Wine Pairings

I just want to thank each and every one of you who came out to the All-Tomato Dinner at The Trolley Stop on Sunday. I truly believe that it was a success. I just don't think it could have been any better. The atmosphere was light and fun, the food was wonderful, and the wine was perfect. All of this makes me think I may want to do something like this again sometime.

Also a big thanks to Jill and Keith for hosting the party and proving the produce, Jeremy and Joel for helping out in the kitchen and in the front of the house, Michael for choosing and pouring some delicious wine, Bryan and John for providing the soundtrack, and my wife for making a wonderful dessert and also for putting up with me.





2 comments:

Stacey Greenberg said...

Definitely do it again! I'm thinking a watermelon dinner is in order!

Bianca said...

It was incredible! Y'all did an awesome job. Had fun hangin' with y'all last night, too!