Sunday, March 1, 2009

Class Update!

Boy, this snow has really thrown us for a loop. As of 8am, We are waiting to hear from the Botanic Gardens. We will keep you posted. If anyone will not be able to make it because of the ice, then please leave me a comment and let me know. This will surely influence our decision.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'll keep checking in to see if it's still on.