Saturday, December 6, 2008

I ran the St. Jude 1/2 Marathon

I'm not joking. Today The Chubby Vegetarian ran 13.1 miles in 2 hours and 22 minutes. "Team Suzanne," started by my brother in honor of my mother, raised $1,775.00 for the kids at St. Jude. A big thank you to all of you who dished out some dough for this great cause. Also a big, big thanks to all of you who stood in the freezing cold and cheered on me, Kelly, Graham, Mo, and Lindsay. 


Justin Fox Burks said...


Thank you for bringing your camera, and taking pics. they are great.

Anonymous said...

No so chubby anymore Mr. Burks! ;) Way to go! that is a LONG way to run!

We need to get your bro out there. Glad to see you and friends running in memory of your mom. I only met her a few times, but she was always warm & funny & delightful!

Best, Deni
(The Majestic)

mel d said...

you rule - your blog rules