1. Italian-Style Eggplant Sausages: These are so simple, and they pretty much beat any store-bought brand.
2. Grilled Watermelon and Tomato Salad: It's pretty, and it's always a hit whenever we serve it.
3. Grilled Artichokes with Tarragon Butter: Say yes to this dish. It's a smoky, herb-infused update to a classic.
4. Smoky Grilled Vegetable Quesadillas: Everyone will love these, even the kids!
5. BBQ Portobello Sandwich: You have to have some BBQ on Memorial Day, so you might as well do it your way.
6. Blueberry Cream Snow Cones: Something cold like this from scratch takes a little planning ahead, but oh, these sure are worth it.
7. Grilled Peach Ice Cream: My grandfather's summer tradition.
8. Blackberry-Apple Hand Pies: Small, cute, portable: you really can sub in any fruit you have on hand for these.
great collection of recipes!
You gotta check this out for Veggie BBQ: http://chowvegan.com/2008/05/28/bbq-pulled-jackfruit-sandwich/
My son loves this!!
Omg, it's awesome hahah
those are yummy vegetarian recipes for the memorial day and it actually helps me to understand more about memorial day.
Post a Comment